There is nothing we love more than less packaging and less plastic. Below we have compiled a list of places for bulk buying of dry goods, cleaning supplies and beauty products in South Africa. These are great places to go and fill up your Spaza Store Dry Goods Bags. We hope that this becomes a valuable resource in your journey to waste less at home.
- Food Lovers Market: www.foodloversmarket.co.za | Locations nationwide
- Lush : https://za.lush.com | Locations nationwide
Cape Town | Western Cape
- Nude Foods: www.nudefoods.co.za | 5 Constitution Street, Zonnebloem, Cape Town
- Shop Zero: www.shopzero.co.za | The Woodstock Co-op, 1st Floor, 357 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town
- The Daily Goods Store: www.dailygoodsstore.org | 29 Palmer Road, Muizenberg, Cape Town
- Low Impact Living: www.facebook.com/lowimpactlivingshop | Corner of Glencaird Rd and Gardrum Street, Glencairn.
Durban | Kwa-Zulu Natal
Azikho: www.azikho.com | Unit 15 Gregory Park, Garlicke Drive, Ballito
- Good Source: www.goodsource.co.za | Hillcrest Centre, 42 Old Main Road, Hillcrest
- The Refill Den: www.facebook.com/therefillden |Suite 102, 68 Adelaide Tambo Drive, Durban North
Johannesburg | Gauteng
The Refillery: www.therefillery.co.za | Cedar Square, Morningside Shopping Centre, Woodlands Boulevard Shopping Centre, Hyde Park Shopping Centre, and Denmyr Court
The Unwrapped Co: www.theunwrappedco.co.za | Blairgowrie, Randburg
If you have any recommendations of places we should add to this list, then send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org