A tea cozy is the secret ingredient behind a the perfect pot of tea. Essential when brewing homemade teas like ginger and lemon, mint or verbena. For this print I have simplified and interpreted the rooibos or red bush plant for which South Africa is famous for.
- hand printed on 100% natural cotton.
- Insulated with polyester padding and a cotton lining.
- Available in denim blue and sunny yellow
- fits my Le Creuset 1.3 Lt. /1.4 Qt. tea pot with room to spare
- Inside circumference of about 60cm /23.5in and 23cm /9in tall
- hand wash, reshape, air dry, iron on reverse if required
- handmade in home industries by Spaza Home Ware, Cape Town, South Africa
How to use a tea cozy:
- pre-heat your teapot by pouring a little boiling water from the kettle
- put the lid on and swish the hot water around
- empty the water
- add your tea leaves and boiled water
- cover with your tea cozy and leave to brew as desired
- replace the tea cozy after serving to keep your second cup warm:)