Our furoshiki wraps offer a reusable alternative to traditional wrapping paper and feature spaZa signature prints.
The word 'furoshiki' comes from Japan and is a reference to both the art of wrapping and the fabric itself, which can be reused multiple times to wrap gifts, vegetables, as a tea towel or to decorate the home.
- 100% GOTS-certified cotton
- Size: 55 cm / 21.7 in square
- Simple to use
- Available in a pack of 3.
- Available colours: Bottle Green, Terrarosa and Ocean Blue
- Reusable, plastic-free, non-disposable, long-lasting
- Handmade by women working from home industries on the outskirts of Cape Town, South Africa
Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry.