Spaza Store is looking for an Online Brand Manager! If what we do resonates with you and if you have a digital whiz whirring in you, then get in touch with us.
Spaza Store is a lifestyle retail product design and manufacturing company with a shop in The Watershed, V&A Waterfront and three online stores across three continents....so there is a lot to talk about!
As Online Brand Manager you would be responsible for getting the Spaza ethos out to the right people resulting in lots of chitter chatter and ka-ching, ka-ching!
We need someone to pioneer the way forward with our digital sales and work with us to build this role within the Spaza team.
Hours: Full time
Location: Vredehoek, Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
- 5-7 years experience online retail marketing.
- Concrete technical knowledge across all areas of marketing, online advertising, email marketing, blogging, search engine marketing, promotion and audience targeting.
- Analytical ability, interpreting digital data and analytics and applying to marketing and advertising strategy.
- Budget and schedule management competence.
- Solid working knowledge of platforms Shopify, and affiliated Aps, Facebook, Instagram, Mail Chimp.
- Experience on Etsy and Etsy promotion advantageous.
- A passion for retail, food, homeware, and lifestyle media.
- Creative vision and ability to illustrate the Spaza ethos as set out by the founders through photography, graphics and styling.
- Business acumen: know what it takes to run a business.
- Experienced in working in a small business and willingness to lead projects and tackle tasks single handedly
- Strong organising, planning, problem solving and communication skills.
- Social intelligence, kindness, flexibility, persistence.
- Spaza brand look, feel and placement online.
- Work with Spaza team members to develop strategies and goals.
- Translate strategies into actionable and measurable marketing and communications.
- Create, post and promote communications across all social media platforms.
- Responsible for brand communication look and feel on online stores.
- Measure, monitor and report on results of campaigns and communications as they relate to the goals set out.
- Interpret customer insights and apply to customer experience management.
- Innovate, problem solve, and present new approaches to achieve goals in ineffective areas.
- Keep up to date on new online opportunities and technologies.
How to apply
Please email your CV and any other relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org