Tea Cosy | Rooibos
A Tea Cosy is the secret ingredient behind the perfect pot of tea. Essential when brewing homemade teas like ginger and lemon, mint or verbena. The...
A Tea Cosy is the secret ingredient behind the perfect pot of tea. Essential when brewing homemade teas like ginger and lemon, mint or verbena. The print is inspired by the South African Rooibos plant - SA's favourite homebrew. Available in Sunny Yellow or Denim Blue.
- Hand printed on 100% natural cotton.
- Insulated with polyester padding and a cotton lining.
- Inside circumference of about 60cm /23.5in and 23cm /9in tall
- Handmade in home industries, providing an income for women at home
Care instructions: Hand wash, reshape, air dry, iron on reverse if required
How to use a tea cozy:
- Pre-heat your teapot by pouring a little boiling water from the kettle
- Put the lid on and swish the hot water around
- Empty the water
- Add your tea leaves and boiled water
- Cover with your tea cozy and leave to brew as desired
- Replace the tea cozy after serving to keep your second cup warm